Ultrascan provides the highest degree of reliability in the industry with a combination of custom designed sensors integrated into a single unit. The result provides for the first time, a unit which is capable of detecting even the most sophisticated counterfeit notes, including previously undetectable "Supernotes".
In tests performed with 100 of the most sophisticated counterfeit "Supernotes" the Ultrascan identified 100% of these notes as counterfeit
Ultrascan's combination of unique sensors ensures extreme accuracy and reliability in detecting counterfeit currency.
Ultrascan is simple to operate providing the user with a green light for genuine notes and a red light with a buzzer to identify suspect notes. Just insert a note and in less than a second you will have an answer.
- Easy to operate
- Sleek and Compact
- Offers the ultimate in counterfeit detection
Ultrascan Digitally Displays*:
- Denomination of each note tested
- Quantity of authentic notes
- Total Dollar value of authentic notes.
- *Display function is for bills printed in 1996 and later.
Ultrascan can be easily upgraded to verify future releases of currency issued by the United States Federal Reserve Bank
- Operates on 110/220 switchable adapter
- Warranty: 1 Year parts and labor
- Dimensions: 8½" x 4½" x 3¼"
- Weight: 3 lbs.